Sunday, May 27, 2012

White Out

Last night Little Hugger wanted to make a spine label for her new binder of drawings. Before I noticed what she was doing, she pulled a Sharpie out of my pencil cup and started writing on the paper right on our white Corian counter. She got 3 letters into her name before I stopped her. All 3 letters had bled through. First I tried with vinegar that didn't work, then Windex, again no luck. Then as I was going up to get the hairspray, Little Reader asked, "Why don't you just put White out on top of it?"

Um, no. Luckily the hairspray worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.