Wednesday, January 23, 2013

DeChristmasing

It's my least favorite part of the holiday so I put it off as long as possible. This year I probably procrastinated a bit too long though. We didn't take the tree down until the 16th. It still looked pretty good with the ornaments on, but any time we touched it tons of needles would fall. After getting the ornaments and lights off, this is what our tree looked like.....

On the bright side though, after dumping all its needles as we took all the decorations off there were hardly any to drop on the floor on the way out the door ; )

1 comment:

  1. I actually didn't put up a tree this year, which made the taking down of decorations really easy:) But, part of me regrets that I just got too lazy...

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.