Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Trying to Get Back On Track

I've been a total slacker blogger as we've had houseguests for the past month. My parents left on Saturday and I am now trying to get the house back together. Our guest room is also our playroom so when we don't have guests staying we take the bed out so the kids have more room.

Little Hugger came home from school with lice and it quickly spread to her brother and sister (luckily the latter two only got nits no live lice so easier to deal with)

My dishwasher is on the fritz (clogged due to my well meaning houseguests not rinsing/scraping plates off enough before loading it) Luckily the repair guy is coming tomorrow, and hopefully I'll be able to get caught up and next week start working on my New Years resolutions.

Until then I hope you all are doing well and hope 2013 is off to a better start for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.