Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Making Memories

We're back from spring break - a 10 day California adventure that included Sequoia National Park, Monterey, Disneyland and LA.  It was our first spring break as a family and overall a great trip.  My husband took over 600 pictures with the new camera we got for this trip so I'll post a select few once I have a chance to weed through them.  

When we were in Sequoia we did a short hike and passed an older couple.  As she walked past us she looked at me, smiled and said, "memories".  I'm guessing we reminded her of doing similar things with her kids when they were younger and I realized this trip was all about making memories. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.