Monday, February 24, 2014

Harbinger of Spring

We've been dealing with below freezing temps (and many negative temp) days in Chicago this winter, so when we had a 40 degree day recently it felt like a heat wave.

Little Man and I were outside when he saw a robin.  
"Look Mommy!! It's a robin.  That means spring is coming."
He turns to the robin, "Mr Robin, is spring coming?"
Robin "chirp"
Little Man asks, "does that mean yes?"
Robin "chirp"
Little Man turns to me excited.  "Mommy, the robin said spring is coming!! The groundhog was wrong!!"
Here's hoping

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.