1. Buy all advent calendar stuff. 24 days x 3 kids is a lot of stuff. I like to have it all bought before Dec 1 so I can plan what to give when. I may need to make a printable to keep it all straight ; )
2. Plan Christmas gift shopping and budget. My Santa app is a big help, I just wish it had a bar code scanner.
3. Keep running. 3 miles 2-3 times a week should be doable. No more long runs, I'll start that up again when the weather gets better.
4. Give the house a good deep cleaning. We have both sets of parents coming in over the holidays and ideally if I pick one task a day of deep cleaning, then the pre guest cleaning won't be so bad. I've got a bunch of printables from other sites, just need to start using them.
5. Make curtain for laundry area. The sliding doors have finally annoyed me so much that I removed them, which makes the space easier to access, but it's an eyesore.
6. Sew flannel duvet cover for Little Hugger.
7. Get passports for the kids