Sunday, April 1, 2012

Week 14 Menu

Sunday - Shrimp & Scallop Sauté  my oldest daughter picked this one. It was ok, not great and a little pricey with all the seafood. 
Monday - Chicken Stirfry - no real recipe for this
Tuesday - Cheesy Pasta Bake - good make ahead recipe for our first ballet/soccer night
Wednesday - Dijon Herb Pork Tenderloin - my younger daughter's request for the week
Thursday - Chicken w/Parmesan, Prosciutto & Asparagus
Friday - Hamburger Stroganoff
Saturday - Grill? My husband's been gone for 5 days, I'm hoping I can convince him to grill this weekend

If you need ideas for planning your menus, check out Menu Plan Monday for tons of recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.