Monday, August 27, 2012

Week 35 Menu

I've been planning menus every week but keep forgetting to post them.  Time to get back on track.

Sunday - Almond Chicken Casserole
Monday - Summer Spaghetti - New recipe - we skipped the crushed red pepper as my kids don't like real spicy food, they liked it.  My husband thought we should add mozarella chunks next time
Tuesday - Cafe Rio Chicken
Wednesday - Pasta Salad (to bring to pot luck)
Thursday - Roast Beef Tenderloin
Friday - Smoky Chicken & Cheesy Potato Casserole - I'm hoping I can use the leftovers from the Cafe Rio for this
Saturday - Hamburgers & Hot Dogs (kid request)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.