Sunday, March 25, 2012

Week 11 Menu

Sunday - Rib Eye Steaks with Best Steak Marinade & baked potatoes
Monday - Chicken Parm that I found on Pinterest
Tuesday - Rachael Rays Spaghetti & Meatballs
Wednesday - Shrimp Stirfry - no real recipe for this
Thursday - Asian Chicken Wraps - found these on Confessions of a Curvy Girl - very easy and yummy, and cool blog
Friday - Lazy Tortellini - in other words, I was too lazy to make sauce, so just boiled some tortellini.  Kids put ketchup and parm on top, I used some left over pesto on mine
Saturday - Kid Food/out


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.