Sunday, March 25, 2012

Week 12 Menu

Sunday - Biksemad - Danish hash to use up the leftover ribeyes - diced meat/potatoes/onions a little worcestershire sauce, s&p warmed up in a skillet.  Served with bearnaise sauce and a sunny side up egg. 
Monday - Chicken Veronique
Tuesday - Garlic Pork with Peppers
Wednesday - Mama's Amazing Ziti
Thursday - Garlicky Baked Shrimp
Friday - Burgers & Brats - my husband grilled - no real recipe
Saturday - Chicken Ranchero  I baked this in the overn at 375 for 30 minutes instead of grilling, and it worked out well


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.