Sunday, March 25, 2012

Week 13 Menu



Sunday - Cajun mish mosh - I have a bunch of sausage and pork leftovers, figured I'd add some red beans, rice and Cajun seasoning and make a meal of it. We'll see how it goes.
Monday - BBQ Chicken - nothing fancy. Chicken covered in BBQ sauce and baked in the oven at 375 for 30 minutes, served with corn and tater tots
Tuesday - leftovers of Mama's Amazing Ziti
Wednesday - Sirloin With Crispy Fries - new recipe that my daughter picked out
Thursday - Chicken Kiev
Friday - Chicken Tarragon
Saturday - Bacon Sloppy Joes


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.