Tuesday, February 28, 2012

January Project - Family Tree

I realize it's almost March, but I still haven't finished my January project yet. As I've mentioned before our bedroom walls are still bare a year and a half post construction. I asked my kids to each make me a painting using colors from the Restoration Hardware color palette of the rest of the space. To tie it all together I wanted to paint a tree and have the kids handprints be the leaves. I have the tree done, and I hope to have the kids do their handprints by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.