Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bloggers Coast to Coast

I recently read about Bloggers Coast to Coast and thought it's a cool idea so decided to spread the word. Shane at Whispering Sweet Nothings is putting together a geographic blog directory.  All you have to do is fill out some basic info about you and your blog and she'll add you to a Google Map.  You can use it to find other bloggers in your area.  Cool idea.

This would have been really helpful when I was planning our road trip last year, could have contacted bloggers for tips about their home turf.  

I have her button on my sidebar so you can check it out there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.