Friday, July 6, 2012

The Upside to a Heatwave

It's been over 100 with the heat index for the past few days. It's been pretty brutal, too hot for kids to play outside, Little Man wilting after a short walk at the mall and begging to be carried (no way kid, at 32 lbs you're too big to be carried).

The upside is that I had a very productive day at home. With everyone stuck at home, I got caught up on laundry, paid bills, vacuumed up the dust bunnies, organized my pins on Pinterest, and linked up to a couple of blog hops.

Not the most exciting day but productive. Hopefully the weekend will be more fun.

1 comment:

  1. My days have been pretty productive too because of this heat--I've been getting so much done since I'm not doing stuff outside. So I guess that's an upside to the heatwave!
    --Becky
    preppypremed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.