Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Korean Stirfry

Marinade:
2 tbsp oil (I use wok oil as it has garlic infused in it)
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 cloves of minced garlic
3-4 tsp ginger
1-1/2-2 tbsp sugar
black pepper to taste

1 lb diced chicken breast

Make marinade. Add chicken and allow to marinate at least 20 minutes. Stir-fry chicken until just starting to brown. Add vegetables (I usually use diced bell peppers, water chestnuts, baby corn, carrots) and Stir-fry until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through (just a couple of minutes). Serve over rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.