Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Wrapup

The kids all had fun at camp.

Little Man is making serious progress on the eating front.

Little Reader is swimming for real now. Early in the summer she could swim a few strokes before needing to put her feet down. Now she's confident and going further.

We had a good visit with the inlaws.

One of my goals for the month was to start running again. I started in the middle of the heat wave and have already reached a couple of my original goals - running 3 miles in under 30 min and running 5K in under 30 min. I need to set some new goals for August.

I am waaaay behind on my weekly projects but hopefully my lack of interest in the Olympics will give me some time to catch up. Also there are some organizing things that I need to buy stuff for to truly tackle the problem and I'm trying not to spend unnecessary money.

All in all, a good month with good outings and good family time. Time to gear up for August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.