Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I've got a guest post today over at The Grant Life as part of the Labor of Love series Kelley has been doing. Please stop by and take a look around her blog while you're there.  She's got some great recipes, craft ideas and blogging tips.

I'm trying to get back on track after having the in-laws visiting for the past week. Kids are all done with camp now so the next 4 weeks will be a little crazy until school starts again.  I hope to come up with some sort of routine between now and then so we don't all go crazy. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.