Monday, July 2, 2012

Week 27 Menu

Sunday - Creamy Ranch Chicken  Made this for the first time and it was quick and easy.  Next time I may add some veggies into the sauce, we just had carrots and peppers on the side.
Monday - Spaghetti in Garlic Gravy with Herbs and Lemon - another new recipe, I'm trying to go through a lot of my Pinterest pins
Tuesday - Picnic at the fireworks
Wednesday - Beef with Garlic Sherry Sauce I usually serve this with rice, but will probably make mashed potatoes this time.
Thursday - Cajun Chicken with Linguine
Friday - Cheesy Pasta Bake
Saturday - Curried Rice with Shrimp - My kids don't like curry, but they love shrimp.  I may have to make a separate batch of white rice for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.