Sunday, October 28, 2012

4-5 on a Sunday Afternoon

is one of my favorite times of the week. Meal planning and grocery shopping for the week is done.
Soccer is done for the day (well actually the season now - Little Reader had her last game today).
Kids have had their snacks and are playing for a little while before taking care of homework and piano practicing.

Add all that up and it means I can sit and relax for a bit before starting dinner. If I get a good chunk of time I may even finally make the first (and very belated) apple pie of the season.

Enjoying the quiet moments is a big part of having a balanced life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.