"It's pretty cold for late September
The autumn wind is creeping in
The summer suns packed up, it's long gone."
- Bon Jovi
Another month has passed which means it's time to check in on last month's goals. Overall ok, but didn't quite make everything.
So goals for September were:
- Run 50 miles (total) - I did it!!! 50.34 to be exact. Not bad considering I had to skip a couple of days due to rain
- Stick to a budget - still working on this, I did better this month, my husband went a little crazy at the Ryder Cup, but since he hardly ever buys anything I'll give him a pass.
- Stick to a cleaning routine - meh. Got to get better at this one.
- Update project list - DONE
Some of the big to-dos are
- Figure out collages for blog - loving Picmonkey. It's so easy and fun.
- Catch up on my Project list - Happy to say I am back on track here.
- Sew a comforter for Little Readers Build A Bear Bed - need to get supplies for this before I get sidetracked with holiday projects.
- Tag clothes for Kids Sale - DONE