Monday, October 29, 2012

I Need A Pass From the 31 Days Today

As most of you know, Sandy is wreaking havoc and destruction on her way up the East Coast. I spent much of the morning doing final Halloween prep and this afternoon and evening connecting with friends and family in the Northeast. I'd like to say they've all made it through but unfortunately my best friend's Dad had to abandon his business (which he inherited from his father). The business and their home will most likely be destroyed when high tide pours in about an hour. Makes this little blog seem insignificant.

Stay safe everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.