Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What's the Big Deal About Binders

So I was watching the debate last night, heard Romney's comment about binders and thought nothing of it.

Then this morning I saw lots of comments from my Obama supporting FB friends criticizing and mocking Romney's comment. I don't want to get into a whole political debate but am curious, what's the big deal about the binders?

I mean I use them all the time to help me stay organized. It doesn't seem at all strange that you would organize people's resumes and other info in a binder when hiring people.

If you think I'm an idiot for asking, keep your response civil and don't worry, I'm not a US citizen so can't vote anyway. My confusion has no impact on the future of the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all your comments, but admittedly have been a slacker about replying to all your kind words. I've recently received a bit of spam on my posts so will now be moderating any comments - and not allowing anonymous commenting. I hope that will help me stay on top of replies.