So time to set October's goals
- Sew Comforter for Little Readers Build A Bear Bed
- Refinance Car
- Hot Chocolate Race Training - So far I've just been running for fun, but I've signed up for a 15K on November 4th, so need to do a little research on training and make sure I'm doing what I'm supposed to. Also need to get some cooler weather running gear.
- Finish putting photo albums together. Gotta get caught up before the onslaught of holiday photos begins.
- Start planning Christmas shopping. Planning a budget, keep track of things kids ask for, etc.
- Organize and file away CDs. All our music is on iPods at this point, but my husband refuses to let me get rid of the actual CDs. I just need a better way to store them than my current shopping bags.
- Weatherproof Little Man's room. Poor guy has the only room with two original windows and bad insulation, it get's really cold in the winter.
There are a few broader goals that I'll be including in my 31 days series but the above is the main stuff. I also intend to stay on top of my weekly projects as none of them are that tough this month.